2021 Honda Accord Reliability
Need a reliable sedan to take on the roads of Abington, Willow Grove, and Glenside, PA? If so, we have the perfect model in store for you.
The 2021 Honda Accord is one of our most popular sedans at Marty Sussman Honda and there are many obvious reasons why. Not only is the Accord a stylish model that’s loaded with tons of cabin accessories, it also comes jam-packed with advanced safety features that allow you to drive with confidence.
To find out if the Honda Accord is the right fit for you, check out this detailed review our team has put together. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Honda Accord Advanced Safety Technology
In all of our 2021 Honda Accord models, you’ll enjoy Honda Sensing®, an advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies suite designed to keep you protected on the open roads. The features included in this suite work together to help keep you safe from a potential collision.
Below are a few of the standard features included in Honda Sensing®:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: This feature will help bring your Accord to an automatic stop by applying brake pressure when the system determines that a frontal collision is unavoidable.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: This system will provide steering assistance to help keep you in your lane when it detects that you have left it without applying the turn signal.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: When your hands are on the steering wheel, this feature helps make long drives easier by correcting your steering to keep you in the center of your lane.
Passive & Active Honda Accord Safety Features
In addition to the Honda Sensing® safety suite, the Honda Accord comes standard with a variety of passive and active safety features designed to keep you safe during your travels.
The Accord’s standard passive safety features include:
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ body structure
- Advanced front airbags
- SmartVent® front side airbags
- Front 3-point seat belts with automatic tensioning system
- Child-proof rear door locks
The Honda Accord also comes standard with these active safety features:
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic brake distribution
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Honda Accord Safety Ratings
Don’t take our word for how reliable the Honda Accord is. The 2021 Honda Accord earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) highest accolade, the 2021 TOP SAFETY PICK+. Compared to other models in its class, the Honda Accord earned superior ratings for its standard front crash prevention system. This rating takes into consideration the features that make up the Honda Sensing® safety suite.
In addition to this accolade, the Honda Accord has also been evaluated in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) 2021 model year New Car Assessment Program (NCAP). The 2021 Honda Accord has a 5-star overall vehicle score.*
Discover the 2021 Honda Accord Today!
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a reliable vehicle near Abington, Willow Grove, and Glenside, Pennsylvania, turn to the 2021 Honda Accord.
To schedule a test drive, contact our team at Marty Sussman Honda today!
* Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB). Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.safecar.gov).